[CaCL] cacl this and upcoming weeks

Jaffe, Evan M. jaffe.59 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:33:00 EDT 2016

Hi CaCLers,
How do you all feel about the custom of providing a background paper in addition to our chosen reading in the future? With the variety of specializations and backgrounds we have in our group, I know that I would certainly benefit from additional background on topics I'm not familiar with.
-Evan

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Express 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone