[CaCL] CaCL discussion group

William Schuler schuler at ling.osu.edu
Tue Jan 12 00:23:24 EST 2016

Hi all,

The Computational and Cognitive Approaches to Language discussion group will
meet this Wednesday 1/13 at 2:20--3:40 in PAES A105 (time and location
thereafter to be decided).  Meetings will include joint reading and
discussion of selected articles, practice presentations, and reports of
on-going research by lab members and guests.

Everyone interested in participating is welcome to attend this
organizational meeting. If you would like to
​attend
, but can't
​ attend this organizational meeting​
, please contact me before the first meeting to facilitate scheduling.
Students who plan to attend the course should register for at least 1 hour
of credit in Ling 7890.12.

To subscribe to our mailing list use this link:

William