[CaCL] CaCL discussion group

William Schuler schuler at ling.osu.edu
Mon Aug 22 10:49:39 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The Computational and Cognitive Approaches to Language discussion
group will meet this Thursday 8/25 at 12:45--2:05 in Stadium 112B
(NOTE: this is the linguistics conference room, *not* the usual lab
room).  Meetings will include joint reading and discussion of selected
articles, practice presentations, and reports of ongoing research by
lab members and guests.

Everyone interested in participating is welcome to attend this
organizational meeting. If you would like to attend, but can't attend
this organizational meeting, please contact me before the first
meeting to facilitate scheduling. Students who plan to attend the
course should register for at least 1 hour
of credit in Ling 7890.12.

To subscribe to our mailing list use this link: