[CaCL] (no subject)

Michael White mwhite at ling.osu.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:01:50 EDT 2015

Hi all

I've found the paper for Friday a bit mystifying.  It appears that it will
help to read the predecessor paper listed below; I've watched the video of
the talk and found it helpful, and plan to try to look at the paper itself
too.

Mike

*Sequence to Sequence Learning with Neural Networks*,
Ilya Sutskever, Oriol Vinyals, Quoc Le, NIPS 2014
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1409.3215.pdf
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/video/?id=239083