[CaCL] cacl paper suggestions

Michael White mwhite at ling.osu.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:27:13 EDT 2015

Hi William, all

I happened across the paper below in the list of accepted CogACLL papers;
it doesn't appear to be available yet, but looks like it might be
interesting to look at when it does become available.

Meanwhile, the first author has some other papers that I'd like to suggest
we read, also listed below.  He's a student of Chris Manning's who I met
while we were both visiting Macquarie.

Mike

CogACLL 2015 (Cognitive Aspects of Computational Language Learning):

https://sites.google.com/site/cognitivews2015/accepted-papers

Evaluating Models of Computation and Storage in Human Sentence Processing
Thang Luong, Timothy O'Donnell and Noah Goodman

http://stanford.edu/~lmthang/#publications

Minh-Thang Luong, Michael Kayser, and Christopher D. Manning. Deep Neural
Language Models for Machine Translation. CoNLL’15. Beijing China. Short
paper, poster.
[ Paper ] [ Bib ] [ Poster ] [ Project page for code. ]

Minh-Thang Luong, Ilya Sutskever, Quoc V. Le, Oriol Vinyals, Wojciech
Zaremba. Addressing the Rare Word Problem in Neural Machine Translation.
ACL’15. Beijing, China. Oral.
[ Paper ]

Jiwei Li, Minh-Thang Luong, Dan Jurafsky. A Hierarchical Neural Autoencoder
for Paragraphs and Documents. ACL’15. Beijing, China. Oral.
[ Paper ]