[CaCL] cacl this week: lab meeting

Marten van Schijndel van-schijndel.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Nov 20 23:11:42 EST 2015

I have a late nomination if the polls are still open:

I'd be interested in reading Nathan's QP on vectoral parsing in CaCL.
Not only does it touch on the vector-space stuff many of us are working
on, but it also is rumoured to have an extensive treatment of the memory
literature and the ways that impinges on parsing, which is really
relevant to CaCL as a group.