[CaCL] Silberer et al 2013 for Tomorrow

Dave Howcroft howcroft at ling.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:56:36 EDT 2013

Hello fellow CaCLers,

Tomorrow we'll be concluding our series of papers on distributional
semantics by looking at a paper on a *grounded* semantic model. While this
is arguably the most cognitive of the papers in this series, it's still
very much a CL paper. Anyway, I look forward to discussing it with you
tomorrow.

The paper is available at: http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/P13-1056

The citation is:
Carina Silberer, Vittorio Ferrari, and Mirella Lapata. 2013. "Models of
Semantic Representation with Visual Attributes". In Proceedings of the
51st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics
(Volume 1: Long Papers), 572-582. Sofia, Bulgaria.

Peace,
Dave