[CaCL] Tentative schedule for Spring 2012

Peter Culicover culicove at ling.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 16 19:51:08 EDT 2012

Dear CaCLers,

Attached is a tentative schedule for Spring 2012. As mentioned last week, I've pulled together some papers by Lisa Pearl, Amy Perfors and Sharon Goldwater (and colleagues) on aspects of learning grammar from indirect evidence. The first meeting will be devoted to reviewing the schedule, and deciding who (if anyone) is willing to lead the discussion of the papers. If anyone would like to make a research presentation in CaCL, we should get that onto the schedule, also, making adjustments as appropriate.

I'll send around the papers in advance, unless I figure out a neat way of putting them somewhere where they can be accessed. So I don't forget, I'm attaching the first paper on the list.

Best,

Peter