[Aqua-ohio] Holiday Happenings at Freshwater Farms!

Dr. Dave Smith drdaveffo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:53:11 EST 2022

I just wanted to share the Christmas and Holiday fun we are having at
Freshwater Farms.  As always, we appreciate your support and helping us get
the word out!
---Dave
[image: Holiday smoked trout and salmon.PNG]
fwfarms.com

Freshwater Farms of Ohio Sale
Use this link to order our sale items and place
your order @ https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fwfarms.com/shop/__;!!KGKeukY!0YOY5DmVz44sw4YhQ3SH7zCx4sNq1pODxErK8AVDLPDOEdPW5ZHQ1VvIGPTt0ejqPQgmBIIhW6E768olblR3PrHW$
Sale Dates: December 16 th -24 th , 2022
NEWS FLASH!!:  Yes we have Gift Boxes! Stop
by our Retail Store to select from our Ready-To-
Go Gift Boxes - or, you can order OnLine. We
can also help you create your own Gift Boxes in
our Store. Curbside pickup is available - simply
call Freshwater Farms @ 937-652-3701.
[image: Gift Boxes 2022.jpg]
 Gift Boxes featuring Freshwater Farms
Fish and Seafood
 Five Wines Gift Boxes – you choose the
varietal and we do the rest (smaller
boxes also available)
 Local Foods Gift Boxes
 Coffee Gift Boxes
 Toys
 Gift Certificates
To date, our best selling gift boxes are our
Freshwater Farms “Dinners for One”, “Dinners
for Two”, “Our Smoked Trout Assortment”,
“Tools for the Grill Master”, and “The Complete
Champaign Breakfast” as well as our “Best of
Both Worlds Charcuterie Board”. We also have
“Happiness is a Good Dog” that includes
Smoked Trout Treats and Tennis Balls - great for
that special canine friend who deserves the very
best. We can make it so they can sniff out their
own package. ��

“Best of Both Worlds Charcuterie Board:
Smoked Trout and Smoked Salmon”

Come join us this Saturday from 10a-6p for
samples featuring products from our store.

Something for your children while you shop.
Currently only 4 colored pics completed for
judging on Dec 31 st . Check out the prizes!!

Gift Boxes ready to go under your tree!!

--

[image: Dr Dave Signature.jpg]
<http://?ui=2&ik=08b30ea861&view=att&th=12c9d8c28c2e9e3c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gh4zha100&zw>