[Aqua-ohio] Largemouth Bass 1# average

Stacey Sisk freedomfreddy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 11:54:32 EDT 2021

Good Morning-
We have a Largemouth Fish Farm in Carbondale and normally sell all of our fish as food fish.
After COVID, we are considering expanding and diversifying a little by selling our undersized fish to pond and lake management companies for stockers. Please help us share this email and spread the word for anyone who might be looking for stockers around this 1# size.  We can seine and bring up to holding tanks for purging and then load into your trucks or we can possibly arrange deliveries depending on quantity and distance.  Give us a call or drop us an email and let us know how we can help.

Thanks!Stacey SiskBig House Fish FarmCarbondale, IL  618-528-0747