[Aqua-ohio] Fish "fact sheet" and office hours

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:49:14 EDT 2021

All,

I hope everyone has had a great June. We are back for our weekly office hours! As always, you do not need to register or have a distinct question to join. Folks come and go during the office hours, so often it will just you and me.

The fish "fact sheet" is something I shared with everyone when it was first recorded, but it's a good reminder for those who are engaged in your various aqua associations or would like to be. The title is Strengthening Aquaculture Associations by Dr. Carole Engle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DsdmPndMXA&t=76s. Many associations did not hold meetings in 2020 or early in 2021 due to the pandemic. A review of what it takes to make strong associations strong by watching the video will hopefully help industry leaders as they think about making their late 2021 or early 2022 conferences and meetings a great success.

Want to talk about this or have other questions on your mind? Join me for my office hours tomorrow from 11am to 1pm EDT. You only need to be within the 12 state North Central Region to participate.

Topic: OSU Extension open office hours with Matt Smith
Time: Jun 24, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/97559626020?pwd=UVprbFFkdUIwem5oRThYTWdwVHhWdz09

Meeting ID: 975 5962 6020
Password: 11460
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97559626020#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,97559626020#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)