[Aqua-ohio] United States Aquaculture Society website receives upgrade

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 13 12:43:57 EST 2021

All,

At USAS, we are always trying to make our organization a better place for our members and a more relevant resource for our aquaculture community. With that in mind, we are proud to announce a new US Aquaculture Society website!

Our new site harnesses the latest tools to provide our members and our colleagues with up-to-date information on our events and aquaculture news, while expanding our resource library of videos, publications, and partner information. We hope you like our new updated look and feel—take a look around, save us in your bookmarks, and come back often! Also, follow us on our social media pages for the latest information!

https://www.usaquaculture.org/
Welcome | U.S. Aquaculture Society<https://www.usaquaculture.org/>
The United States Aquaculture Society (USAS) | USAquaculture.org | A Chapter of the World Aquaculture Society with the mission to "provide a national forum for the exchange of timely information among aquaculture researchers, students and industry members in the United States."
www.usaquaculture.org

Kind Regards,

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
USAS Chair, Social Media/Website Analysis Committee

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
smith.11460 at osu.edu